Banyan expects to form a close working partnership with each portfolio company’s management team with the ultimate goal of enhancing each company’s enterprise value. Our belief is that our capital commitment combined with our financial and operational expertise will provide each of our portfolio companies with a significant competitive advantage.
The Fund seeks investment candidates that have the following:
- Companies with EBITDA between $2 million to $10 million
- Strong quality of earnings with minimal add-backs
- Experienced management teams with meaningful ownership interests
- Historical and sustainable high margin cash flow, with minimal cyclicality
- Solid industry fundamentals with favorable prospects combined with a defensible market position
- Effective financial controls and information systems
- No real estate development, oil and gas exploration, direct lenders, start-ups or turn-around situations.